Sunday, August 30, 2020

A Personal God

 Call me when it rains,

Call me when the smell of the mud floats into my veins,

Call me when you'll be blissful with esctasy.

Call me when the moon plays with the clouds,

and the breeze sways the leaves in the trees,

Call me when you see, a baby smiling happily.

Call me when you feel full and content,

and you are singing songs with no burden or lament.


Call me when you are burning with spirituality,

Call me when you feel light and free.

Call me when love surges around your life,

Call me when magic and joy cuts like a knife.


Call me when you see a shooting star,

Call me when your mind is travelling high and far.


Allow me to introduce your to your destiny,

and I will make it mine to if your are good to you and hence to me.

No comments: